- Courts are used on a first come first serve basis.
- All players must check-in at the front desk before playing.
- All players must have proper tennis attire.
- Payment must be received before play begins.
- All players must sign a release form for each tennis season before play begins.
- To schedule a lesson, non-members must provide name, phone number, and address.
- Lesson cancellations must be done at least 48 hours prior to the lesson’s start time in order to be
eligible for a make-up lesson. All lesson cancellations should be done via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tennis courts will be opened and closed based on the sole discretion of management.
- Signs, postings, and other communications from management must be closely observed.
- Misconduct by members or guests may lead to discontinuation of facility use without refund.